C22D5 20 kVA
C22 D5 Cummins Silent Generator
with: Battery Charger, Water Heater, Set Mounted 4-pole Circuit Breaker, 150 litre Base Fuel Tank & Close Fit Acoustic Canopy (77 dBA @ 1m)
Prices do not include delivery
C22D5 Cummins Diesel Generator
Cummins Power Generation is at the forefront of diesel generator technology, the C22 D5 gen-set is a great example of their years of expertise when it comes to building efficient, reliable, and robust generators at a reasonable price. Like each Genset in the Cummins Diesel Generator range, the C22D5 effortlessly combines fast-response to changing loads with low emissions from a rugged 4-cycle diesel Cummins Power generation X2.5G2 engine.
The C22D5 gen-set comes fitted with the reliable Cummins PS 0500 control panel, the PowerStart PS0500 microprocessor-based Genset monitoring and control system enabling full control of the generators system from an easy to use LCD display panel mounted on the generator itself.
C22 D5 Cummins Generators
The Cummins C22D5 delivers 20 kVA / 16 kW of power for prime mode applications and 22 kVA / 17 kW when the Genset is used for standby or backup power. The C22 D5 is a three-phase 50 Hz generator that comes complete with a battery charger, water heater, set-mounted four pole circuit breaker, 150-litre base fuel tank and close fit acoustic canopy to keep the decibel levels down to a respectable 77 dB from only one metre away from the gen-set.
C22D5 Silent Genset
The C22D5 is a popular unit in our 20kVA generator range dues to its combination of competitive price and build-quality, if you're looking for a reliable 20kVA Genset at an affordable price, look no further than the C22D5 by Cummins
If you need more any information on our range of Cummins diesel generators you can contact us by email or phone, or via the live chat function on this website.
- Remote Start Capability
- Control Panel Environmental Protection
- Relay drivers for FSO (fuel shutoff) and glow plug
- Two configurable dry outputs and discrete inputs
- Integrated fuel ramping in order to limit black smoke and frequency overshoot
- INPOWER advanced serviceability
- The 20kVA (prime) also features Cummins’ optional extended service interval, with the addition of fuel filter, air filter and lubrication oil.
- change intervals, which combined with the 150L tank makes it perfect for remote use.
- The heavy-duty structure provides protection from all-weather while attenuating sound (to a maximum decibel level of 74 at 1 meter) and guarding against theft and tampering.
|Prime kVA||20 kVA|
|Standby kVA||22 kVA|
|Standby kWE||17 kWE|
|Voltage||380 – 415V|
|Amps per Phase||32|
|Auto/Manual Control Panel||Automatic Start|