EnviroBulka 9,000 ltr Fuel Tank
BD2000 EnviroBulka Fuel Tank
ENVIROBULKA 9000 Ltr steel-insteel bunded fuel tank
The 110% weatherproof bund ensures enviromental compliance with PPG2 regulations.
- Robust steel in steel construction ensures security, whilst 110% weatherproof bund complies with environmental requirements for fuel storage.
- Pump, nozzle, hoses and generator feed & return connections are all housed within secure, lockable bund compartment. Feed and return hoses can be fed through openings enabling generator to be run whilst connections are kept secure in compartment- helps to prevent theft and vandalism
- Manhole providing access to inner tank for maintenance and inspection
- Fitted with lifting eyes and forklift access for ease of handling while empty and relocation of tank.
- All outlets are top mounted above fuel level helping prevent weepage of fuel. Suction pipe to help remove any fluid from the bund.
- All outlets are mounted above fuel level helping prevent weepage of fuel. Suction pipe to help remove any fluid from the bund.
- Optional anti-siphon valve available for extra environmental protection.
- 3-Point locking mechanism for additional security
- Cabinet Drip Tray with galvanised H/D mesh.
- Storage shelves fitted within the cabinet
ONSITE OR YARD FUEL SUPPLY - Popular unit that’s typically used to refuel vehicles, construction machinery, and agricultural equipment.
- Fuel Distribution
|Accessory Type||Fuel Tanks|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||9213 Litres|
|Weight||2750 / 10,850 kg (Unladen / Laden)|
|Dimensions||(L x W x H) 2,700 x 2,300 x 2,560 mm|
|Design Approvals||BS799 & PPG2|
|Cabinet Dimensions||Depth: 680 mm|