What is an ATS Panel / Automatic Transfer Switch?
Automatic Transfer Switches (otherwise known as ATS Panels) connect into your home or building's mains power supply and can therefore detect mains power failures (power cuts). When the panel senses a drop in utility power, it will automatically send a signal to the generator and the generator will start. Once the genset has started and matches the correct voltage and frequency, the Automatic Transfer Switch transfers the building load from the mains power source over to the generator and restores power to your home or building. When mains power is restored and comes back online, the ATS will sense this and transfer the building load back to the utility power source and send a signal to the generator to shut down.
- 40 Amp Cummins GTEC ATS Panel£592.80 £494.00
- 63 Amp Cummins GTEC ATS Panel£631.20 £526.00
- 100 Amp Cummins GTEC ATS Panel£643.20 £536.00
- 160 Amp Cummins GTEC ATS Panel£822.00 £685.00
- 400 Amp Cummins GTEC ATS Panel£1,407.60 £1,173.00
- 500 Amp Cummins GTEC ATS Panel£1,657.20 £1,381.00
- 800 Amp Cummins GTEC ATS Panel£2,355.60 £1,963.00
- 1250 Amp Cummins GTEC ATS Panel£3,268.80 £2,724.00
- 1600 Amp Cummins GTEC ATS Panel£4,665.60 £3,888.00