EnviroBulka 4,000 ltr Fuel Tank
45EB EnviroBulka Fuel Tank
ENVIROBULKA 4394 Ltr FUEL CONTAINER
Envirobulka static, 110% bunded fuel tank, built to BS799 Part 5 for above ground oil storage. the lockable equipment cabinet houses pumping equipment and letterbox-style ports to enable fuel pumping while the cabinet is locked secure. Top-mounted outlets prevent seepage of fuel. Designed with lifting eyes and forklift pockets for easy tank handling and relocation when empty. Access hatch on the top of the tank allow for access to the inner tank for easy routine maintenance and inspection.
Static, 110% bunded fuel tank, built to BS799 Part 5 to comply with PPG2 Regulations.
- 110% bunded fuel storage tank to comply with PPG2 (Pollution Prevention Guidelines)
- Manufactured to BS799 Part 5- Specification for Oil Storage Tanks.
- Steel tank enclosed in steel, weatherproof outer bund- robust, durable product providing secure storage.
- Fitted with lifting eyes and forkliftable base for ease of handling and relocation of tank (empty only).
- Secure lockable bund compartment houses pump, nozzle, hoses and feed & return connections. Feed & return hoses can be fed through openings enabling generator to be run whilst compartment locked- helps to prevent theft and vandalism.
- All outlets are mounted above fuel level helping prevent weepage of fuel. Suction pipe to help remove any fluid from the bund.
- Inspection cover provides acess to inner tank for maintenance and inspection.
ONSITE FUEL SUPPLY - Keep fuel strategically located onsite to refuel construction machinery without having to wait for fuel deliveries.
- Fuel Distribution
|Accessory Type||Fuel Tanks|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||4394 Litres|
|Weight||1030 / 5,150 KG (Unladen / Laden)|
|Dimensions||(L x W x H) 3,100 x 1,200 x 2,030 mm|
|Cabinet Dimensions||(W x H x D) 850 x 410 x 450 mm|