EnviroBulka 2,700 ltr Fuel Tank
27EB EnviroBulka Fuel Tank
ENVIROBULKA 2700 Ltr STATIONARY FUEL CONTAINER
Envirobulka static, 110% bunded fuel tank, built to BS799 Part 5 & to comply with PPG2 Regulations.
This container is the perfect solution for economic projects that also require security and a reliable form of fuel storage.
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - This tank is 110% bunded complying with PPG2 Regulations. Manufactured to BS799 part 5 for above ground oil storage.
- 110% bunded fuel storage tank to comply with PPG2 (Pollution Prevention Guidelines)
- Steel tank enclosed in steel, weatherproof outer bund- robust, durable product providing secure storage.
- Fitted with lifting eyes and forkliftable base for ease of handling and relocation of tank (empty only).
- Secure lockable bund compartment houses pump, nozzle, hoses and feed & return connections. Feed & return hoses can be fed through openings enabling generator to be run whilst compartment locked- helps to prevent theft and vandalism.
- All outlets are mounted above fuel level helping prevent weepage of fuel. Suction pipe to help remove any fluid from the bund.
- Inspection cover provides acess to inner tank for maintenance and inspection.
ONSITE FUEL SUPPLY - Keep fuel strategically located onsite to refuel construction machinery without having to wait for fuel deliveries.
- Fuel Distribution
|Accessory Type||Fuel Tanks|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||2651 Litres|
|Weight||820 / 3,471 KG|
|Dimensions||(L x W x H) 2,383 x 1,420 x 1,499 mm|
|Cabinet Dimensions||1,404 x 501 x 1,343 mm|