EnviroBulka 27,000 ltr Fuel Tank
EBD6000 EnviroBulka Fuel Tank
ENVIROBULKA 27,000 ltr stationary fuel tank built for onsite fuel supply.
Transport your tank easily when empty with built-in lifting eyes and forklift pockets. The full height cabinet can house pumps, reels, hoses, connections while also storing oil cans and other fuelling equipment. Manway covers on the top of the tank allow for access to the inner tank for easy routine maintenance and inspection. Designed with lifting eyes and forklift pockets for easy tank handling and relocation when empty. The cabinet spill sup contains any spills or drips. The tank is 110% bunded to comply with PPG2 Regulations. Manufactured to BS799 part 5 for above ground oil storage. The full height, lockable equipment and letterbox-style ports enable fuel pumping while the cabinet is locked. Top-mounted outlets prevent seepage of fuel.
- Robust steel in steel construction ensures security, whilst 110% weatherproof bund complies with environmental requirements for fuel storage.
- Pump, nozzle, hoses and generator feed & return connections are all housed within secure, lockable bund compartment. Feed and return hoses can be fed through openings enabling generator to be run whilst connections are kept secure in compartment- helps to prevent theft and vandalism
- Manhole providing quick and easy access to inner tank for maintenance and inspection
- Fitted with lifting eyes and forklift pockets for ease of handling and relocation of inner tank
- All outlets are top mounted above fuel level helping prevent weepage of fuel. Suction pipe to help remove any fluid from the bund.
- X2 heavy duty mesh shelves for other equpiment storage.
- All outlets are top mounted above fuel level helping prevent weepage of fuel. Suction pipe to help remove any fluid in the bund.
- Optional anti-siphon valve available for extra environmental protection. Part No. V090
- Bund sensor to detect fluid in bund
ONSITE OR YARD FUEL SUPPLY - Popular unit that’s typically used to refuel vehicles, construction machinery, and agricultural equipment.
BULK FUEL STORAGE Static bulk storage that can enable significant cost savings with purchasing fuel.
- Fuel Distribution
|Weight||5700 / 30,000 kg (Unladen / Laden)|
|Dimensions||(L x W x H) 6,500 x 2,300 x 2,560 mm|
|Design Approvals||BS799 & PPG2|
|Cabinet Dimensions||Depth: 680 mm|
|Buy Button Text||Buy this Set|
Diesel Generator Help Centre
With so many different diesel generators to choose from, selecting the right set for your requirements can be difficult. With our buyers guide you can confidently select a diesel generator that fit your purpose.
Worldwide delivery can be arranged however it is not included in the price.
If you would like us to supply you with a delivered price then please let us know the final destination of your generator
Please Note: Generators can be picked up from our factory in Yorkshire by yourself or your own choice of transportation, please get in touch to arrange.