EnviroBulka 2,700 ltr Fuel Tank
27EB EnviroBulka Fuel Tank
ENVIROBULKA 2700 Ltr STATIONARY FUEL CONTAINER
Envirobulka static, 110% bunded fuel tank, built to BS799 Part 5 & to comply with PPG2 Regulations.
This container is the perfect solution for economic projects that also require security and a reliable form of fuel storage.
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - This tank is 110% bunded complying with PPG2 Regulations. Manufactured to BS799 part 5 for above ground oil storage.
- 110% bunded fuel storage tank to comply with PPG2 (Pollution Prevention Guidelines)
- Steel tank enclosed in steel, weatherproof outer bund- robust, durable product providing secure storage.
- Fitted with lifting eyes and forkliftable base for ease of handling and relocation of tank (empty only).
- Secure lockable bund compartment houses pump, nozzle, hoses and feed & return connections. Feed & return hoses can be fed through openings enabling generator to be run whilst compartment locked- helps to prevent theft and vandalism.
- All outlets are mounted above fuel level helping prevent weepage of fuel. Suction pipe to help remove any fluid from the bund.
- Inspection cover provides acess to inner tank for maintenance and inspection.
ONSITE FUEL SUPPLY - Keep fuel strategically located onsite to refuel construction machinery without having to wait for fuel deliveries.
- Fuel Distribution
|Weight||820 / 3,471 KG|
|Dimensions||(L x W x H) 2,383 x 1,420 x 1,499 mm|
|Cabinet Dimensions||1,404 x 501 x 1,343 mm|
|Buy Button Text||Buy this Tank|
Diesel Generator Help Centre
With so many different diesel generators to choose from, selecting the right set for your requirements can be difficult. With our buyers guide you can confidently select a diesel generator that fit your purpose.
Worldwide delivery can be arranged however it is not included in the price.
If you would like us to supply you with a delivered price then please let us know the final destination of your generator
Please Note: Generators can be picked up from our factory in Yorkshire by yourself or your own choice of transportation, please get in touch to arrange.