20 kVA Cummins Diesel Generator
20 kVA (prime) Cummins Diesel Generator
Cummins Power Generation is at the forefront of diesel generator technology, and this 20 kVA (prime) gen-set is evidence of that, just like all of the generators in their range it effortlessly combines fast response to changing loads with low emissions in a rugged 4-cycle diesel.
The C22D520 kVA comes fitted with the reliable PS0500 Gen-set controller delivering power, versatility ,reliability, and providing optimum performance on demand, featuring, among many other things:
- Relay drivers for FSO (fuel shut off) and glow plug
- Two configurable dry outputs and discrete inputs
- Integrated fuel ramping in order to limit black smoke and frequency overshoot
- INPOWER advanced serviceability
- The 20kVA (prime) also features Cummins’ optional extended service interval, with the addition of fuel filter, air filter and lubrication oil.
- change intervals, which combined with the 150L tank makes it perfect for remote use.
- The heavy duty structure provides protection from all weather, while attenuating sound (to a maximum decibel level of 74 at 1 meters) and guarding against theft and tampering.
Do you need more information on our range of Cummins diesel generators? You can contact us by email or phone, or via the live chat function on our website.
|Prime kVA||20 kVA|
|Standby kVA||22 kVA|
|Standby kWE||17 kWE|
|Voltage||380 – 415V|
|Amps per Phase||32|
Diesel Generator Help Centre
With so many different diesel generators to choose from, selecting the right set for your requirements can be difficult. With our buyers guide you can confidently select a diesel generator that fit your purpose.
Worldwide delivery can be arranged however it is not included in the price.
If you would like us to supply you with a delivered price then please let us know the final destination of your generator
Please Note: Generators can be picked up from our factory in Yorkshire by yourself or your own choice of transportation, please get in touch to arrange.